Phipps Neighborhoods works with clients to identify specific financial, housing, health or emotional needs, and to provide necessary support and referrals. Residential support services, and youth and adult education programs are provided by Phipps Neighborhoods. Phipps Neighborhoods also helps low-income families and individuals determine public assistance needs, which programs they qualify for, and how to apply for benefits.
Participants are screened for:
- SNAP and WIC
- ACS Childcare Vouchers
- Health Care Insurance,through Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- LifeLine affordable phone service
- Prescription drug discounts
- Free Summer Camp
- Free Life Insurance for working families with school-aged children
- Loans and grants for first-time home buyers
For more information, contact Biarka Estepan at 917-243-7055 or email@example.com.
About Phipps Neighborhoods
Phipps Neighborhoods helps children, youth, and families in low-income communities rise above poverty. We work in South Bronx neighborhoods where we can address the greatest barriers to lasting success through education and career programs, and access to community resources.
We’re dedicated to our neighborhoods for the long term, supporting individuals and families as they establish self-sufficiency. Our services create opportunities for people to thrive in every aspect of their lives.