Phipps Neighborhoods Career Network: Healthcare is a career development program that helps young adults secure healthcare-related employment and/or education credentials. Phipps Neighborhoods partners with Hostos Community College and Montefiore Medical Center to train and hire community members through our 10-week workforce development program. The program includes 3 weeks of in-class learning and 6 weeks of internship. After completing this free program, you’ll be offered interviews and opportunities for jobs as well as professional certifications.
- Earn up to $750 in stipends
- On-site internship training with our hospital partners
- Job readiness workshops curated for the healthcare industry
- In-program CPR / First Aid Certification
- Post-program certification opportunities at Hostos (PCT, CMA, MAA)
- Post-program job placement opportunities in the healthcare industry
To be eligible, you must:
- Be age 18 – 30
- Have an interest in healthcare
- Possess a high school diploma or high school equivalency
- Be able to pass a drug test by the start of the internship
- Be able to pass a background check by the start of the internship
- Be fully vaccinated
- Be available Monday – Friday; 9 am – 4 pm
Location: 1071A E Tremont Ave, Bronx NY 10460
For more information on how to join Phipps Neighborhoods Career Network: Healthcare, contact the Outreach Team at email@example.com.
Ready to sign up?
About Phipps Neighborhoods
Phipps Neighborhoods envisions a New York City where community members of all ages have meaningful opportunities to realize their potential, build skills, and strengthen their neighborhoods.
At Phipps Neighborhoods, we create safe, inclusive spaces where community members access education, career, and economic opportunities to succeed at school and work, raise healthy families and build thriving communities.